To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28262
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Sparks Group • Charlotte, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an outgoing and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-respected company who is seeking an engaging, professional Bilingual Customer Service Associate to join their team! If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy a non typical work schedule then apply today! Please submit your resume for review or call us at 301-326-2525
- Provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- Maintain relationship with customers while providing high-level customer service
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment. Responds to customer inquires and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service, call center, or related experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office and a typing speed of 45-50 WPM
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English candidates are preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.