To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
Proven Recruiting • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting - Technology - Phoenix
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded north-eastern Phoenix company as one of their star Senior Accountants. The team includes likeable and highly-experienced former Big 4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 2-6 years of related accounting experience in Big4 or public accounting experience coupled with publicly traded, global company experience
- Advanced Excel skills required. Financial modeling a plus.
- Thorough exposure to US GAAP, FASB, Revenue Recognition (ASC 606), and Cost Accounting principles.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and create procedures for financial deliverables (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, SEC filings).
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Prepare analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders regarding revenue recognition and M&A assessments.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted director with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- High-growth environment: this company is expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
If you have the self-starter attitude and desire to grow that this team is looking for, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].