$15.84 to $18.34 hourly
Are you a forward-thinker with a creative flair that enjoys collaborating with fellow colleagues? This opening via The Creative Group may be a great fit for you. This short term temporary Graphic Designer opportunity is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. If this position sounds appealing, skilled and creative Graphic Designers should submit their credentials today.
- Prepare uniquely inspiring images that will be featured in various creative projects, which could include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Wield a strong knowledge of software applications in the realm of graphic design
- Be responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator
- Deep understanding of Creative Suite
- Adobe InDesign experience
- Graphic design experience
- BFA is a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
experience in candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to Email blocked - click to apply
. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Adobe In Design