To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richfield, UT 84701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amerigas • Richfield, UT
Posted 7 days ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
With a commitment to safety, oversees the employees in the day-to-day plant activities including scheduling, dispatching, administrative responsibilities, customer service, problem resolution, sales, service, training and safety. The Operations Supervisor may also engage in the duties of the plant employees on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have ability to work well independently and with others
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to take direction and provide direction to others
• Customer service mindset
• Ability to work confidentially and closely with the trust and confidence of the managers
• Problem-solving skills to appropriately plan day-to-day district needs.
Education and Experience Required:
• Required federal, state and local licenses/permits/certifications for work being performed; ability to deal with code enforcement officials, regulatory personnel and permitting jurisdictions
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred
• Two or more years in the propane industry preferred
• Computer skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.