To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsport, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Machine Operator
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Williamsport, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The Machine Operator’s responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
They will also be a team player, have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment to producing the best quality product for consumers.
The Machine Operator position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC), environmental compliance, and DOT mandates.
• Supports without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
• Assures that General Safety and Food Safety is an absolute priority by setting the example as a member of senior management.
• Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
• On a daily basis, may provide support in several types of production and sanitation roles.
• Reviews data to ensure product quality during production.
• Assists with committee work related to production and plant events
• Participate in quality improvement and process waste elimination efforts
• Promotes strong teamwork environment
•High School diploma or equivalent preferred
•Experience in a fresh baked goods, bread and roll facility or in a process manufacturing environment preferred.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.