Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Join a growing organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment!
As an Inside Sales - Account Advisor, you will:
- Develop close partnerships with new and existing customers; be their “go-to” expert for fleet maintenance supply ordering
- Provide your customer base with the support they need to solve problems, increase efficiencies and maximize their use of our customizable technology.
- Effectively deliver a sales process including questioning, active listening, needs analysis and closing. Use consultative sales techniques to promote Imperial products, services and programs.
- Engage in and apply concepts from ongoing training and development for continuous improvement of sales techniques.
- $38K annual base+ bonsuses and incentives. Total compensation range $45K-$60K
- Flexible, Monday – Friday work schedule during standard business hours (Consistent, top performers have opportunity to work remote)
- IMMEDIATE and AFFORDABLE health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 18 days paid time off, paid holidays and a minimum of 8% of annual earnings contributed to your retirement!
- Great work/life balance. Fun, team-oriented environment. Exciting contests and prizes
- Group and 1:1 training and support throughout your career to build your knowledge, enhance your skills, and increase your earning potential!
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma and strong computer skills
- Associates degree and sales experience preferred
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger Company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Training And Development