To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bartlett, IL
- Auto Truck
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ATG - Staff Accountant
Auto Truck Group • Bartlett, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, and government agencies.
What will you do?
- Assists with monthly financial statements, budgets, projections, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations and make cash transfer decisions.
- Completes bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate finance related projects and travel periodically (less than 5%) for audit and financial analysis.
- Assist with credit applications, vendor additions, and invoice coding.
- Maintain schedule and complete all tax, licensing, government surveys, and business registration related filings accurately and timely.
- Performs various other analytical tasks and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or have an Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance with three years’ experience in accounting or related position.
- Must have advanced computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Must have time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical ability in order to analyze budget variances.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a group setting.
- Must be available for occasional travel as required.
- Prefer experience with budgeting, financial statement preparation, and financial analysis.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.