Teledyne DGO designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media, such as subsea oil wells; and through pressure barriers, such as the hull of a submarine. Because the cost of failure is so high, Teledyne DGO designs and manufactures its products to deliver total reliability. We engineer and manufacture our products as if lives and fortunes depended on them. Because they do.
Teledyne DGO offers our employees an excellent benefit package including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Flexible Health & Dependent Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacations & Sick Time
- College Tuition Reimbursements
Teledyne DGO is a fast growing division of Teledyne Technologies and is looking to add highly motivated and skilled individuals to our team. Teledyne DGO is dedicated to providing an environment that fosters excellence in teamwork, and includes every Employee, Supplier, Business Partner and Customer as a valued member of our team. Our employees are treated with respect, professionalism and the opportunity for career advancement in a safe work environment.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing mechanical inspection, of completed product, to verify compliance to the Customer's drawings, specifications and contract.
- Validation that all Customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Creation of Objective Quality Evidence document packages for presentation to the Customer.
- Frequent interface with customer source inspectors, during their performance of source inspection.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Manufacturing/Quality field.
- Experience with contract/purchase order requirements review a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to use basic high school math skills
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, or equivalent education.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience using precision measuring equipment for mechanical inspection.
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software.
- ERP system experience preferred
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- IFS Overview/Administration
- Hazardous Communications
- Quality Management Systems
- Be capable of lifting up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Pass a vision screening (Jaeger/Ishihara Color Scale).
- This job will require bending, standing in various positions and walking.
- This position will mainly work in a manufacturing production floor environment
- Required to work on the production floor with proper PPE
Required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a 'U.S. Person' (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Quality Inspector
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Practical And Pragmatic
Attention To Detail