To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookline, MA 02215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Technician -Commpounding
Medix • Brookline, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want the opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the most prestigious hospital organizations in the Greater Boston area? If so, this could be an opportunity for you!
- Working in the clean room - prepping the drugs, compounding IV's
- Working in the processing room- receive the labels from the doctors and pull the drugs from materials management based on the label and send the vials and label through to the clean for prep
- Working in the drug receiving room- receive the drugs once they are compounded and put it in the elevator system to send it to the appropriate floor
- Restocking the PYXIS system
Requirements of successful candidates for the Pharmacy Technician role are able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and stay organized in a fast-paced, high volume environment. You must be a state certified pharmacy technician to fill this role.
- State and national pharmacy technician certification
- Excellent customer service skills
As a job seeker, you face the daunting challenge of finding and landing a position that truly suits your talents and your career ambitions. At Medix, we are passionate about partnering with you to match you with the jobs and companies that are right for you. Our personalized placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs, as we offer contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. We will also provide guidance and support during the interview process-if you need anything, from resume tips to information on the company you're interviewing with, your recruiter is only a phone call away. Best of all, our placement services are 100% free to you.
As a Medix contractor, you can choose to enroll in our benefits program and enjoy:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Term life Insurance plan
Medix - Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations.