American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative tasks and business services needs of the Property Management office.
- Responsible for administrative support include editing spreadsheets, preparing tenant email blasts, enter maintenance requests, granting access as needed, attend community meetings and responding to emergencies
- Responsible for receiving move in funds from tenants
- Deposits and tracks initial move in funds for assigned area of responsibility
- Assists Customer Care Rep marketing of available homes to the Company website and local MLS as applicable
- Answers incoming calls from tenants and helps guide them to the appropriate staff member
- Performs documentation and auditing activity related to commission invoices.
- Prepares, stores, and manages tenant and property files including electronic records in Yardi, SharePoint and CRM.
- Prepares and sends move out correspondence to tenants in accordance to local and state regulations as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assists Property Managers with the preparation of operating, marketing and inventory management reports
- Maintains audit logs for move-outs, move-ins and incoming mail
- Coordinates administrative services for the Property Management Department including FedEx shipping, document compliance, storage facilities, office and break room supplies. Acts as the point-person for the Fire, Life, and Safety Programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of administrative experience and/or related background required
- Knowledge of property management, real estate or related industry preferred
- Advanced PC skills
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Related keywords -
Administrative assistant, administrative support, admin, office assistant, office support, full time, administrative, assistant, property management.
Customer Relationship Management