At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now! Join our dynamic team with career growth opportunities and benefits starting day one!
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this job is to set up, operate, and maintain CNC equipment to manufacture precision parts.
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Operates and sets up CNC shop equipment with assistance.
- Sharpens tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
- Makes adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
- Able to preset tooling for setups and tool breakages during normal operations
- Maintains tooling following established tool life guide lines.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problem with minimal assistance.
- Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications.
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally using basic inspection equipment and techniques to assure conformance to requirements with minimal assistance.
- Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
- Practices 5S principles on a daily basis.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2-5 years machine shop experience in all phases of machining including two years of CNC experience or journeymen machinist.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints. Ability to work with small precision parts to very close tolerances. Ability to understand and follow through with verbal or written instructions.
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing.
Replace Damaged Component
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)