Well known local clinic looking to hire a Veterinarian - DVM.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dustin Fadale
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a veterinary hospital located in beautiful Royal Oak, MI, we have your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
Royal Oak is in the Detroit metro area and has plenty of wonderful things to do! The Royal Oak Farmers Market has been a local institution for more than 90 years, with Friday markets May through Thanksgiving and Saturdays year-round. On Sundays, the market features antiques. Food truck rallies, craft shows, artist markets and other special events round out the calendar. The constantly evolving culinary scene in Royal Oak draws diners for new experiences and old favorites. The challenge is deciding which of several delicious restaurants to choose. In warmer weather, dining and people watching al fresco is the popular pastime. Mix it up with some patio hopping to explore your options.Why join us?
- Above average salary plus Production Bonus Incentive
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- No On-call or After Hour Emergency responsibilities
- Great work ethic and great communication skills to both clients and team members
- Able to appreciate a team environment and have the willingness to learn new things
- Willing to mentor coworkers when needed
- An interest in exotic medicine and/or orthopedic surgery is a plus, but not a requirement
- New DVM graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated