To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blaine, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Samsung Field Sales Manager-Home Entertainment
Premium Retail Services • Blaine, MN
Posted 2 months ago
POSITION OPEN: Samsung Field Sales Manager-Home Entertainment
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-time
Premium is seeking a Field Sales Manager to join our sales team in support of one of the world’s largest consumer electronics manufacturers. This role focuses on driving sales and brand recommendation rates within an assigned geographic territory.
Field Sales Managers will partner with analysts and peers to understand market-level needs and opportunities to increase sales & brand loyalty. Come join Premium and grow with us!
The ideal Field Sales Manager must have a passion for selling, influencing retail sales associates, driving loyalty among retail sales associates, and owning market-level results. Specifically, the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving results (i.e. incremental sales & market share) within assigned retail locations by aligning in-store activities with weekly business objectives
- Leveraging key relationships in assigned stores to maximize sell-through of Samsung Home Entertainment products, brand recommendation rates, and brand advocacy of Retail Sales Associates
- Exciting Retail Sales Associates and Retail Leadership with compelling hands-on product demonstrations, persuasive in-aisle trainings, and dynamic group training events
- Influencing & empowering Retail Sales Associates to leverage Samsung's competitive advantages to win over customers and to close sales
- Ensuring all Samsung displays remain best-in-class by meeting brand standards, including planogram integrity, POP execution, and functionality
- Actively growing your knowledge of Samsung product features, benefits, and competitive advantages
- Discovering and articulating clear, concise, and compelling market insights to leadership to drive organizational understanding of obstacles and opportunities
- Building networks of brand advocates & driving brand recommendation rates among Retail Sales Associates thru training, brand advocacy, and various in-store efforts
- Disrupting the status quo by generating & sharing innovative ideas with peers to develop more effective ways to drive in-store experiences that resonate with targeted audiences
- Strategically leverage store visit cadence and in-store execution to drive the best results in assigned territory
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Consumer Electronics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Requires a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region
- Strong presentation skills with small to medium-sized groups
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES