At Amscot Financial we strive to provide convenient, accessible financial services to our valued customers through friendly and attractive locations, to treat each other with dignity and respect, and to contribute to the communities where we do business. As part of Amscot's team you will help us deliver on our vision and build strong and lifelong relationships with our customers. You will also demonstrate leadership though contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers and communities in continuing to thrive.
Start your future now with us. Whether you are in the beginning stages of your career or taking it to the next level, we have the right job for you. We are hiring for full-time candidates with restaurant, retail or customer service experience! This is a great opportunity for a career in financial services and chance to rise to a high level management position quickly with hands on, in depth training provided to you with support from our experienced leaders. Our ideal candidate is friendly, driven, ethical and ready to take on new challenges and opportunities in a fast paced and exciting work environment. If you enjoy helping customers, poses a strong work ethic and are looking for a leadership opportunity then come apply with Amscot.
What does Amscot offer?
• Competitive starting rates of $13-$16 per hour, depending on experience
• Rapid career advancement
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• 401(k) Matching
• Comprehensive Paid Training & More
• Spanish speaking is a PLUS!
Flexibility and willingness to work some nights and weekends is strongly desired. With no set schedule you will have the freedom to work desired hours based on business need up to and receive a weekday and weekend day off each week.
Candidate Job Requirements:
• Possess strong communication skills & customer service experience/mindset
• Be comfortable working on your feet. This is an active job (not a desk job) and candidates must be able to lift/move up to 20 lbs.
• Maintain a professional appearance with no visible tattoos.
• Have a High School Diploma/GED or at least 10 years management experience.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Equal Opportunity Employer. Smoke and Drug-free workplace.
Background and Credit Checks required and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of same. Participant of E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled