NGHS: Opportunities thrive here.
The NGHS Quest for Excellence, our vision for creating exceptional patient experiences, is driven by our Quest Management System (QMS). It is based on the Toyota Production System, lean, organizational development and other related improvement methods. The Quest Coach (QC) supports the design, development, delivery and evaluation of improvement work and Quest education throughout the system. Primary responsibilities include facilitating interdisciplinary operations teams, being a role model of Quest principles, delivering management system coaching, education, people development, and functioning as a champion for the NGHS Quest for Excellence. The QC utilizes continuous improvement methodologies, business management skills, and leadership/ organizational development skills and methodologies to advance the system's cultural transformation and Quest Management System at all levels.
- Preferred: Lean certifications, such as Lean Six Sigma, Accelerated or Rapid Improvement Workshop Facilitation, Value Stream Mapping, 3P, etc.
- Degree in Engineering, Healthcare field, Organizational Development or equivalent programs BS or BA required. Other healthcare related degree, or five (5) years equivalent experience leading continuous improvement work in lean manufacturing/ service or healthcare industry required.
- Proficient computer skills using up to date technology and information systems (including Microsoft office suite, Visio, project, simulation, and Minitab (or equivalent). Lean Six Sigma or other advanced Lean training preferred.
- Two (2) years of day-to-day application and facilitation of lean methodology, and experience developing lean skills in others through active coaching. Demonstrated successful implementation of improvement initiatives at multiple levels of an organization. Use of statistical data analysis and business development skills. Competent in at least two of the following skillsets: Toyota Production System (TPS), Lean, Six Sigma, and/or ISO. In addition, one (1) year of experience in people development, healthcare management, training and facilitation, or people/ organizational development experience preferred.
Northeast Georgia Health System strongly believes in our quest for excellence. Part of our quest is to help you find a new opportunity to expand your knowledge. We are thrilled you want to learn a new area at NGHS and are excited to see you grow!
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Health Administration
- Information Systems