To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool
Cross Country Healthcare • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 7 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool - Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital - Fayetteville, NC
Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital, a part of Cape Fear Valley Health System is currently seeking a Float Pool Registered Nurse to join our team.
***$5,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced Full Time RNs***
***Qualified applications received between June 6, 2018 and December 31, 2018 may be eligible for the Sign On Bonus***
**Additionally, relocation assistance is available**
Excellent Pay & Benefits!
Flexible schedules available!
The Long Term Acute Care unit comprised of adult patients with a variety of diagnoses who have a need for long-term hospitalization. Family member support is also provided since the family members are an integral part of the patient's team. Medical and nursing care is provided to patients with both life threatening and non-life treating conditions that requiring assessment and prompt intervention. Our multidisciplinary team includes primary care physicians, pulmonologists, internal medicine physicians, consulting specialty physicians, and progressive care trained nurses. RN case managers, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, registered dietitians, and pharmacists are among the support staff that provides ancillary support services
The Float Pool Registered Nurse will assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. Float Pool Registered Nurses (RN) provide advanced nursing care for patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. Tasks include but are not limited to:
* Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
* Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
* Assess patients' pain levels.
* Administer medications.
* Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
* Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
* Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), and other condition stabilizing interventions.
* Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
- Current licensure in North Carolina as a Registered Nurse or Compact state licensure.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program.
- At least 1 year RN experience required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), required.
- Other certifications as required by department.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration