Fullstack .NET Developer-Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a fullstack .NET developer that is local to Charlotte and can work on TEKsystems W2
Full stack developer using Microsoft technologies.
Middle tier skills include JSON, RESTful APIs, and C#.
Back end skills include SQL 2014/2016, stored procedures (develop and optimize) and schema definition.
- Developer will work in agile environment with a small dev team that include systems analysts and test engineers.
- Sprints are typically 3 weeks in length.
- Developers will work closely with sprint team members to finalize system requirements and behavior, make system design decisions, determine how the functionality is to be tested and define how the system will measured and monitored in production
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or email [ Link removed ] .com for other accommodation options.
Java Script (Programming Language)
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
C Sharp (Programming Language)