6 Month+ Contract
We are looking for a Data Engineer to communicate to the cloud and powers our engineering and data science teams to build efficient streaming solutions, smart analytic to help make these data pipelines more efficient and contribute to the design and development of data services for the customers of this platform. This is a Contract role that requires U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident candidates only. No EADs will be accepted. No C2C. Must be W2 direct with AIC. Unfortunately, no other options will be considered at this time.
What you will do:
- Operate in a highly-iterative Agile development environment
- Data Engineer efficient, adaptable and scalable data pipelines in cloud to process unstructured big data
- Think independently to solve difficult data problems
- Work closely with product owners and other team members to deliver next generation connected car data services
- Data Engineer will build data expertise and own data quality for ingestion pipelines
- Make information available to large scale, next generation, predictive analytics applications
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production
- Develop and recommend innovative solutions and approaches to solving business and technical problems
- Standardize terminology and transformation of data through the architectural zones
- Data Engineer will be skilled in Python and preferably in one or more programming languages like C++, Java, Go, etc
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL based database solutions
- Public cloud technology experience in production (Azure, AWS, or Equivalent)
- 3+ years of collective experience in data engineering and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience architecting, building and administering large-scale distributed applications
Amazon Web Services
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 172027
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.