This Recruitment Manager will build client and candidate relationships through excellence in recruitment process, customer focus, and responsiveness. The role focuses on managing the recruitment process and a team in a challenging, fun, and fast paced environment.
With over 45 years' expertise in professional recruitment Michael Page is one of the best-known and most respected global consultancies, employing more than 7000 people in 35 countries worldwide. We have diversified beyond our established markets and true to our Group's strategy we are determined to continue growing organically, developing our own people to establish new brands in new locations and markets.
- Develop and nurture client relationships through Business Development calls and client meetings
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HRBPs globally to set and develop scalable sound recruitment processes and solutions
- Lead, manage, develop and maximize the performance of a talented team of recruiters
- Create, maintain and ensure the integrity of hiring data on our systems, including dashboards, reports and candidate information
- Use metrics and KPIs from our HR Analytics team to support decision making, improve business outcomes and recruit the best talent
- Undertake searches supporting managers in their hiring need
- Manage the full recruitment process from taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, arranging interviews and handling job offers.
- Expand a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for individuals to match their career aspirations.
- Provide advice and guidance to client and candidate alike regarding the job market- with the ability to highlight trends and patterns
- Influence the process for both the candidate and client and negotiate fees
- B.A./B.S. from Top University
- 5-8 years recruiting experience
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Experience scaling during high-growth
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Market leading base salary
- Uncapped bonus
- 20 days paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered breakfasts and team events