General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Java Developer to analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code; working under limited supervision; performing additional duties as assigned.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes enhancements to existing items.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Participates in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users.
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
- Bachelors degree in business, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience in Java (or object oriented language), SQL
- Experience with Gradle, Jenkins, using third party frameworks in java, junit, json/xml/soap web services and rest services
- Experience in the Agile programming framework
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to adapt to sudden modifications
- The ability to work independently or with a team
- The ability to make educated decisions regarding their projects
- Ability to obtain a USPS clearance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)