Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your financial knowledge while working with innovative products and people? Are you energetic, outgoing and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment? If so, your future could begin at Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol, Inc!
A leading developer in the sensor solutions and industrial communication interfaces global automation market, Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol, Inc. is looking for a hardworking, ambitious individual to fill an immediate need for an experienced Financial Analyst at our Minneapolis location
. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, a comfortable work environment, a strong PTO (Personal Time Off) Plan, and professional development opportunities.
As an experienced Financial Analyst
you will be responsible for internal reporting and analyzing data. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with our teams in other locations to utilize both your Financial and knowledge. Responsibilities:
- Design/create and run reports our of ERP system
- Design/create and run queries to pull data out of ERP system
- Process data dumps from ERP system as requested
- Experience working on projects
- Able to work remotely with guidance from Accounting Manager in Twinsburg Ohio office
- Have a solid understanding of accounting
- Experience with Expandable (ERP) preferred but not required
- Understand how debits and credits work
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Experience pulling data out of the ERP system (designing queries and data dumps).
- Experience creating reports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the use of the intranet and internet.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to read, write and interpret reports and business correspondence for a diverse audience.
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to express self effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail and good follow-up skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and solution focused.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively deal with public and staff in a personable and professional manner.
- Maintains a high level of energy and a consistent positive attitude.
- Ability to work alongside other employees within all levels of the organization.
- Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills.
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Use Statistical Method