Senior Accountant - Professional Association - Opportunity to Become More Involved with Technology
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a professional membership association headquartered in the Washington DC area.
• They are looking to expand their team by hiring a Senior Accountant who can also be responsible to many technical aspects.
• The orgaization is well-established and very strong with technology - this is a great environment to become more technically proficient.
• The company values teamwork and flexibility
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, career advancement flexible culture
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
• Processing payroll
• Helping with creating budgets and financial reporting using Prophix
• Acting as Prophix expert to train others and to improve processes
• Accounts Payable and Expense Reports
• Administer the Concur system
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• Experience with Prophix
• Experience with Concur