Colonial Nursing & Rehab -
Colonial Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our skilled nursing facility in Crown, Point, IN.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
$7,500 Sign-Up Bonus
SMS “RN Crown Point” for a rapid application:
Full-Time 6am- 2pm and 2pm- 10pm
Part-Time 10pm- 6am and 11pm-7am
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Paid Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you’ll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month’s paycheck*
- Dailypay: The ability to freely view your paycheck as it accrues daily, with the option to withdraw it daily for nominal fee
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Self Motivation