To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, MO 63084
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Psychologist - CRITICAL
Compass Health Network • Union, MO
Posted 8 days ago
The Psychologist is part of the person centered integrated team that provides direct and indirect health services to persons served.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide psychotherapy for persons served.
- Complete initial assessments and treatment plan for counseling clients
- Psychological evaluations which may include the administration, scoring, interpretation and preparation of reports for diagnostic clarification, and/or evaluations deemed clinically appropriate
- Provide supervision for psychology interns and residents
- Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins.
- Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including
- knowledge of utilization management criteria.
- Maintain agreed upon level of productivity.
- Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
- Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals.
- Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
- Regular attendance (except as excused).
- Attend all training as required by Crider Health Center, Accreditors and Funders.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
LCSW: $65,000.00-$68244.80 (based on year(s) of experience)
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- PhD or PsyD in psychology as recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Two (2) years of therapy experience
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of Missouri with 1 year experience post licensure
- Working knowledge of DSM-V
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Commitment to Personal Excellence
- Team Oriented and Values Diversity