The Field Service Tech (FST) primary responsibility is to deliver an exceptional customer experience while providing equipment repair, maintenance & installation services, on-site training and conducting operational surveys in a professional and safe manner. Primary Job Responsibilities
• Ensure our customers receive the highest quality technical and customer service in our industry.
• Create and enhance relationships by listening to and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
• Complete all assigned equipment installation, repair, preventative maintenance and assessment activities and associated paperwork.
• Provide equipment training as requested to our customers.
• Conduct on-site operational assessments site surveys as needed.
• Manage equipment and parts inventory on service vehicle.
• Responsibly care for company assets (vehicles, equipment & parts) in accordance with all company policies.
• May assist with the onboarding and training of other service technicians.
• May be requested to work overtime as business dictates.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Field Service Manager. Two years mechanical and electrical experience, preferably in the beverage equipment, food service, HVAC and/or automotive maintenance industry.Passion for providing superior customer service while exceeding customer expectations.Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with hand and power tools; or equivalent combination of technical education, skills and experience.Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, problem solve and repair electrical, mechanical, plumbing or pneumatic issues.Refrigeration certification and/or electrical or plumbing licenses a plus.Ability to read and understand parts diagrams and wiring schematics.Possess basic plumbing, mechanical & electrical and computer skills.Strong verbal and written communication skills (bilingual a plus).Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, strong work ethic and ability to work independently.Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks and responsibilities.Present strong professional and customer interaction skills.Possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.Ability to drive a service van and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently each workday.Willing and able to be included in rotation for on call (night and weekend) responsibility, as needed.After hire, ability to complete training and obtain S&D certification for Bunn, Curtis, Fetco, Cornelius, and espresso and fountain drinks dispensers.Willing to train those with an exceptional customer service focus who also possess strong mechanical/technical attitude and basic plumbing, mechanical and electrical knowledge and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Hardworking And Dedicated
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)