To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Executive Assistant
The CSI Companies • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant with one of our clients in Atlanta, Georgia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Provides advanced, diverse, confidential, and specific executive level administrative support to the Sr. EVP, Field Operations, Chief Development Officer, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, and Chief Cancer Control Officer of the American Cancer Society, Inc. Coordinates activities and develops strong working relationships with other departments, team leads, divisions, volunteers, and board members to ensure the office runs efficiently. Serves as a liaison with others inside and outside the organization on administrative matters. Responsibilities include but are not limited to records management, travel & T&E management, meeting management, general document preparation, calendar management, general correspondence and reporting, and special projects.
• Maintains office records by scanning, filing, and managing electronic and hard copy files, adhering to Records Management policies and procedures.
• Provides travel management support for the Sr. EVP, Field Operations, Chief Development Officer, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, and Chief Cancer Control Officer through Concur (including serving as “travel arranger” for internal and external constituents – a.k.a. “Guest Traveler”) workings with Corporate Center Travel when required. Research optimal travel options prepares travel documents, itineraries, and driving directions for ground travel. Resolves travel and expense issues, and champions nationwide meeting and travel policies and procedures.
• Provides T&E management by validating and submitting T&E in ePRF, coding Pcard transactions in a timely manner, and troubleshooting transactions, coding, submissions, and/or payment issues. Ensures adherence to Travel and Expense and PCard policies procedures as content expert. Manages and approves expense reporting on behalf of the Executive supported.
• Ensures department eTime and STAR submissions are completed, reviewed and approved by the deadline ensuring adherence to eTime and Talent Strategy policy and procedures. Liaisons with Corporate Center Payroll and Talent Strategy teams as needed to resolve any issues.
• Oversees mail management, thank you messages, follow up letters and other correspondence in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Oversees email management by monitoring leadership email and responds, follows-up, or delegates as directed or appropriate.
• Coordinates internal and external related meetings by ensuring all resources are prepared for meetings (venue/room, AV, presenters, materials, catering, WebEx, conference call, etc.). Captures and distributes meeting minutes and may follow up by soliciting feedback or track action or agenda items as needed. Serves as point of contact pre-meeting and onsite the day of meeting. Works with Corporate Center Travel department as needed.
• Manages long and short term calendars for Sr. EVP, Field Operations, Chief Development Officer, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, and Chief Cancer Control Officer scheduling meetings, conferences, & teleconferences and coordinating schedules with meeting participants with the ability to represent the Executive to a wide variety of high profile external contacts.
• Prepares the Sr. EVP, Field Operations, Chief Development Officer, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, and Chief Cancer Control Officer for meetings and speaking engagements, conducts general research as needed, maintains and provides executive bio/headshot, profile and CV. Prepares content, agendas, and develops documents for use by executive at various engagements, Board meetings and other internal/external meetings. Acts as liaison for leadership with other ACS departments, including Executive Leadership, Board members, and external constituents.
• Oversees special projects as assigned and participates on project teams as needed. Manages special departmental events such as holiday gatherings, ACS event teams, etc.
• Ensures the Sr. EVP, Field Operations, Chief Development Officer, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, and Chief Cancer Control Officer receives standard reports. Pulls and reviews reports as needed and follows up on data quality or content concerns; compiles and summarizes data to meet specific needs. Manages department specific data (i.e., PTO tracking, contact, goals, project tracking, etc.).
• Coordinates office supply management with other staff AA’s. Monitor and maintain inventory and replenish as needed through SocietyMart. Maintain accurate receipt of orders and billing.
• Coordinate the receipt and distribution of letters, bulk packages, and correspondence.
• Provide Talent Strategy support assisting the onboarding of new employees, set-up of new equipment and collection of assets when employee leaves, and with the performance review process by gathering, tracking and validating performance and metric data on a regular basis for the Executive’s review. Provide orientation tour as Welcome Ambassador. Mentor and train other support staff regarding unique areas of work or reoccurring processes specific to the support of the department or Executive.
• Provide general office operations support in partnership with Facilities. Manage storage closet and cabinet space and furniture. Process ePRF’s for office related expenses and invoices. POC for meetings and trainings being held at that office location (beverages, food, preparing room, and gathering supplies.
• Maintains office e-mail groupings and office information including the office profile in the Cancer Resource Connection.
Must have extensive experience working with complex calendaring and booking complex travel. This Executive travels 70-80% of the time and will need heavy support.
Must be comfortable communicating via email and text messaging as Executive is on the road a majority of the time.
Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Customer focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Ensures accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Instills trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Interpersonal savvy - Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Organizational savvy - Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
• Resourcefulness - Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently.
• Situational adaptability - Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills; strong word processing, database management and spreadsheet skills.
• Knowledge of organizational structure and the transformation initiative.
• Ability to make administrative decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
• Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
• Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
• Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.
• Able to cultivate relationships in a diverse population of community leaders and volunteers.
• Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities, project management, and meeting coordination.
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and work experience.
• 5+ years progressive experience supporting an executive, non-profit experience preferred.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
• Ability to lift 30lbs.