CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Within our firm we have a growing competency called Delivery Consulting. This is the team that makes the motor run for our clients with an emphasis on execution work focused on implementing the critical work the client needs, not meeting sales targets for the firm. North Highland offers a wide range of Delivery Consulting work from a single role-based opportunity to delivering complex initiatives as part of larger team. We offer a competitive compensation model designed centered around earned-hour pay. The measurement of a Delivery Consultant’s work is based on the efficacy of the work-product they provide – it’s that simple – and they are able to create and grow their skills in the fields that interest them most. Delivery Consultants talk less and do more, using their talents – of ingenuity, divergent thinking and relentless determination – to build products and services that speak for themselves.
Why North Highland? Our employee-ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
People and Change
As a member of our People and Change team, you’ll demystify change and activate talent for some of the best brands in the world. We help organizations leverage their people to adapt and succeed in challenging times. By uncovering the perfect blend of organizational structure, people, capabilities, and culture, we drive success for clients facing constant change.
Exciting work you will do:
- Be a strategic advisor, trusted coach, and connect influencers across the firm and the broader community
- Deliver, identify, assess, and solution transformative growth opportunities for our clients and develop those strategies to bring them to life
- Creatively collaborate and manage work streams with our account teams to grow existing clients and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Participate in business development pursuits from beginning stages through delivery as a subject matter expert in change management
- Be a thought leader within the firm by contributing to blog postings, podcasts, Points of View, etc.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices
- Developing and executing an organizational change approach for well-defined low complexity projects or program workstreams using a defined methodology, including sponsorship, communications, training, reinforcement and resistance management.
- Developing and executing project plans
- Partnering with clients or project team to mitigate resistance, sponsorship, and communication issues
- Developing partnership relationships with manager/director level client personnel
- Preparing and managing the delivery of quality deliverables
- Maintaining a high degree of cross-functional team coordination
- Developing professional network through association memberships and community activities
What you will need:
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services or equivalent experience executing organizational change related projects
- Organizational change management skill and experience
- Experience with implementing organization change using a defined methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, mid-level executives and the community at large.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
** For this position, work visa sponsorship is not available. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for any type of sponsorship from North Highland.
Click URL blocked - click to applyto apply
URL blocked - click to apply is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (URL blocked - click to apply), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Provide Actionable Feedback