To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and high performing national manufacturing firm located in Rhode Island. With 100 years of success behind us we're building for the future and continued profitability through focus, dedication to quality, and employee engagement. We have a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality and a commitment to our customers to provide them with superior service.
Your role. . . . .
Taking the lead for transforming the way we do business with financial oversight and a keen eye for improving the way we do business. In this role you will . . . .
- Collaborate with the Controller and business partners with all financial management
- Business Analysis
- Inventory Accounting
- Capital Expenditure requests
- Participate in ERP implementation
- Leveraging existing management competencies to mentor a dedicated team
- Training and development programs
- Work with a dedicated team of manager in resolving issues and growing the company
You are part of a team. . . . .
Of dedicated professionals, manufacturing team, sales and administration in a high performing culture. This position reports to the Controller and dotted line to GM.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following competencies. . . . .
Success in this role entails flexibility, the ability to understand company goals/values/mission statement; anticipate challenges and proactively provide innovative solutions to the team.
- 7+ years accounting and financial management skills plus 3 years manufacturing
- Prior experience in Inventory Control
- Analysis and cost improvement program
- History of ERP implementation
- An awareness of high volume manufacturing
- High degree of business acumen and a desire to improve business operations collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills required
Why join us. . . . .
It’s more than a job, we are a family! We are focused on providing our customer with a meaningful product that plays a small part in many memorable milestones and traditions. We offer opportunity for professional growth, an atmosphere where people take pride in their work, and a culture of accomplishment.