Lead Cloud Security Engineer Tampa / Dallas 204452
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
The Lead IT Security Engineer is a Cloud Security (AWS & Azure) SME and is responsible for analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company but evaluating new functionalities & ensure preparation for Production implementation.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature public and private cloud security capability within IT
- Evaluate new technologies or services and assist in the design and implement holistic security solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation improving machine learning capabilities along with providing content for security playbooks.
- Identify deficiencies in security services and propose plans for improvement and implementation.
- Document security policies, controls, and processes, and develop runbooks and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions.
- Evaluate and create cloud security baselines and implement monitoring to assure compliance.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Industry experience with AWS, Network security, and System security with demonstrable experience in cloud security tools such as Aquasec, Inspector, and Dome9
- One or more of the following certifications: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CISSP
- Additional Cloud computing experience with Azure, GCP and Containerization is preferred.
- Experience with vulnerability management, SIEM, compliance to security baselines, and Identity and Access Management in the cloud and on-prem (AD, Ping, ADFS, etc.).
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing (NIST 800-53, ISO-27001, etc.).
- Experience with delivering reliable, available, and high-performance enterprise-scale solutions.
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Agile Methodology
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cloud Computing Security
- Computer Security