$45000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Manage the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, deliver strong internal customer service, and communicate effectively while working in a deadline-driven environment in this exciting Payroll Administrator role with one of Robert Half Finance and Accounting clients. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Burlington, VT area. Act now and submit an application today or reach out to John Walsh at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Coordinator
- Scan data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Guide staff with pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, and fringe benefits
- Oversee regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Generate systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Confirm timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Lead quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Agree to current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Process voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Study fringe benefit reporting, pay practices related to FLSA, and other payroll areas to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Work in partnership Information Technology, Human Resources, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
Candidate should have 3+ years of payroll experience, preferably has a Bachelor's degree in related field, strong communicator/collaborator, solid understanding fo bi-Monthly Payroll and ability to analyze data. For immediate consideration contact John Walsh at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Coordinator
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers for decades. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at
for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Coordinator.
Fair Labor Standards Act
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993