To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey, CA 93940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Monterey, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Cypress Ridge Care Center provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation and outpatient therapy services with around the clock care.
At Cypress Ridge Care Center, we are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Becoming part of the Cypress Ridge team, you will be in aligned in a company where getting you to where you want to be is our priority.
With us, you will have more than a job. You will be joining a family that prides itself on providing high-quality care services, wonderfully enriching, improving and enhancing the lives of our staff, residents and their families!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide direct care to residents to improve or maintain the resident’s abilities according to the resident’s plan of care
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) – Assist with bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned residents by providing set-up assistance, verbal prompts, physical support or more extensive assistance
- Observe and report patterns of decreased social interaction, angry or sad behaviors and refusals of treatment to Unit Charge Nurse
- Assist with the planning, implementation and evaluation of plans of care for assigned residents and report information about conditions, responses to interventions and suggestions for alternative approaches to the Unit Charge Nurse
- Record accurate, legible information about resident care and condition in appropriate sections of resident’s records
- Report injury to resident or self to Charge Nurse immediately
- Attend 12 hours of in-service education provided by the facility annually. Apply information to job tasks
- Other duties as assigned
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.