To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Latham, NY 12110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Business Manager-Oncology-West
AngioDynamics • Latham, NY
Posted 6 days ago
- Effectively develops and executes a regional business plan in order to grow new business while maintaining the base of business within the region thus, meeting/exceeding AngioDynamics annual sales quota.
- Develops creative value propositions drive business striking a clinical and economical balance within their key accounts.
- Manage pertinent local/regional IDNs in coordination with the Corporate Account Managers.
- Maintain high visibility and contact with TMs within assigned region, providing strong coaching, training, direction, supervision, advice, counsel and guidance.
- Conduct three days of one-on-one field sales training with each TM on a continually rotating basis during the year maintaining field contact review documentation, comparing with previous trainings and keeping the Area Sales Director informed of progress.
- Develop an ongoing performance management plan to elevate the TM sales performance within the region. Upgrade TMs who are consistently performing under-quota or not meeting the expectations of the company.
- Provide regional pricing discipline when considering all key account deals/contracts.
- Implement regional team selling strategies to exceed AngioDynamics annual sales targets.
- Implement a comprehensive sales process that ensures achievement or over achievement of assigned sales targets a specified region.
- Develops physician and hospital decision maker relationships within key accounts from across the region.
- Maintains and leverages a strong working knowledge across products, competitors, and procedures covering the Peripheral Vascular, Vascular Access and Oncology disease states.
- Works with sales leadership to suggest changes and improvements in product design, pricing, promotion or other policy.
- Prepares annual sales forecasts for the region. Participates in the determination of regional market potential and in the preparation of regional sales expense estimates.
- Maintains a constant funnel of potential candidates for open territories while hiring 'A' caliber sales professionals in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper maintenance of company equipment within assigned region.
- Assist sales support/marketing staff members in activities; such as sales promotions, training or market research personnel in planning and executing special projects. Maintains contact with Franchise Leaders and Product Managers and disseminates pertinent information to TMs.
- Review weekly call and sales reports and forward all pertinent information to the Area Sales Director.
- Accountable for operating expense management including Travel & Entertainment and Samples, ensuring efficient management of all team expenses.
- Conduct and organize regional sales meetings as requested.
- Continually maintain a high level of industry and technical knowledge.
- Participate in special projects as requested by Area Sales Director.
- The final area of sales training would be to promote good territory and time management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance w/ the company’s policies and applicable laws, including, but not limited to: interviewing, hiring, training/coaching and terminating employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; salary administration; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management - Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented