Compensation (Range): $25 hour
If you are an experienced Documentation Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Documentation Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Documentation Coordinator will include:
- We are looking for a new round of candidates.
- The main things the previous candidates were lacking were more around the data collection and data migration activities.
- The couple of candidates who did have these skills didn’t not have them with a Quality system (e.g. doc management system, TrackWise, etc.), they were more along the business systems such as Oracle or SAP.
- We are looking for candidates with documentation management experience within EDMS systems.
- They need to be well versed in data collection, metrics reporting, TrackWise workflow have experience with performing data analysis and data migration activities for enterprise scale Quality systems (1-2 systems preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and report inconsistencies and errors during test migrations.
- Ability to execute test scripts and resolve issues.
- This position is responsible for processing all (Legacy LifeCell) documentation housed in the electronic document management system (EDMS) and distributed copies used throughout.
- This responsibility includes the Change Control Process and the distribution and archiving of all controlled paper and electronic documentation.
- This individual is also responsible for updating metrics and processing change controls, as required.
As a Documentation Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- BA or BS Degree, or equivalent experience - Required
- Minimum 1 year of experience within a Documentation Services Group in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Human Tissue, or Biotech Industry.
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with electronic document management systems, as well as Change Control or Change Management systems/workflows.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Demonstrated knowledge of document handling, formatting, and editing.
- Timely reporting and ability to extract data from multiple sources for reporting and metrics purposes.
- Able to think creatively, work quickly, and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and technical writing skills, with the ability to interface effectively and professionally
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Experience with GMP and ISO 9001 Document and Data Control requirement.
- Experience with manual records and conversion to automated systems.
- Experience assessing Change Control records and documentation.
As a Documentation Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Documentation Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: DATA COLLECTION DATA MIGRATION
Coordinating Office Services