To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, MA 02339
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Body Paint Technician
Dent Wizard • Hanover, MA
Posted 9 hours ago
Dent Wizard currently searching for an Experienced Paint Technician to paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques. Our Paint Technicians receive all the tools and supplies for the job along with advanced training and certificates.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off. We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team.
- Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping and/or buffing defect
- Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
- 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.