Our client, a Fortune 50 global leader in the banking and finance industry, is hiring a team of Customer Service Representatives to support their Wealth Management Client Services team in Chandler, AZ.
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representative, you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
What you’ll do:
• Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
• Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
• Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
• Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
• Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
• Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
Candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
• Previous Call Center experience
• Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
• Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
• Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
• Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
• Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
• Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
• Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 12:00am Midnight, Monday – Sunday
Debits And Credits