Kelly Services is seeking motivated individuals to join the Production Team at FMC in Wyoming, IL.
FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is one of the world-s foremost diversified chemical companies with leading positions in agricultural, industrial, and consumer markets. FMC is 5,000+ employees strong with an annual sales volume of $3.3 billion, and provides innovative solutions, applications and market-leading products for three (3) distinct business segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, and FMC Minerals.
1. Product batch making
- Safely produce product within the scheduled demand time
- Charge the system with the appropriate materials according to the product recipe PWO-s
- Pull off product from the batch and package into the appropriate vessels
- Troubleshoot equipment on an as needed basis
- Log the process and product data in the appropriate database or data system
- Interface with the process line OLC-s and computer databases throughout the production process
- Pull samples of the finished product for analysis
2. Packaging of finished products - safely and efficiently package finished goods for distribution
- Set up and operate packaging equipment according to packaging and product requirements
- Label boxes and containers appropriately to match product need
- Sample finished goods as needed for laboratory analysis
- Check packaged product weights for accuracy using scale equipment
- Confirm and log batch identification data
- Palletize product boxes, totes and U-turns and warehouse as appropriate
3. Process monitoring and personnel guidance - ensure the safe operation of equipment through process application and safe behavior work actions
- Ensure that all team members follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for appropriate plant processes (Formulation production, packaging, warehousing, maintenance, etc.) through observation and feedback.
- Ensure that all team members follow the appropriate safety procedures at the plant through observation and feedback and safe work permit and hot permit use.
- Communicate with team members about process problems, personnel issues, process improvement ideas and safety issues to ensure proper problem resolution.
- Team is responsible to keep areas clear of clutter, trash and environmental hazards
4. Perform equipment and general maintenance on an as needed basis
- Fabricate plant equipment and building/process structure on an as needed basis (e.g. duct work, ladders, dikes, etc.) - will need to utilize carpentry, masonry and welding skills
- Provide preventative maintenance on process and plant equipment on an as needed basis
- Clean out process and packaging equipment including dismantling and making routine and non-routine repairs during a product change
5. Support shipping to ensure proper warehousing or products and to meet on-time shipping and off hour deliveries.
- Load and unload freight trucks in the absence of shipping/receiving team.
- Move stock using a fork truck to the appropriate warehousing location.
- Prepare products for shipping by attaching the appropriate prepared paperwork and receive verification of receipts by freight drivers.
High School diploma or GED or ten (10) years Manufacturing or Industrial experience.
2+ Years of Manufacturing Experience required. Previous Forklift experience preferred
Ability to work 12 hours shifts, and be able to work either day or night shift.
Use Hand Tool