We are North Americaâs leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
Allied Universal is currently seeking an Administrative Support Assistant for our Regional Office located in New York City, NY
- Accounts Payable: submit invoices for payment from our vendors
- Order office supplies as needed
- Organize office supplies, ensure copiers have toner
- Reconcile credit card statement monthly for region president
- Update Region Organization Chart monthly (names and positions)
- Submit check requests to Corporate upon request
- Create FedEx shipping labels upon request
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Staff.
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/VeteranClosing
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.