This Diversity Manager Position
• Developing, implementing, and managing innovative procurement solutions to enable optimal process efficiency and make smart purchasing easy.
• Identifying suppliers from diverse and marginalized backgrounds with whom the County can activate mutually beneficial relationships.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for prospective diverse suppliers and liaise with strategic sourcing leads to qualify new suppliers.
• Educate stakeholders on the importance of supplier diversity as well as what tools are available to support this effort.
• Acts as the departmental liaison to the minority chambers of commerce in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you believe, you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Diversity Manager -
for assistance, or call our Human Resources at
AppleOne participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diversity Manager -
, , , Qualifications
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• At least 5 years of progressive supplier diversity and inclusion experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business Process Improvement
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Procurement Management