Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Automation Tester to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support
our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a
wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Automation Tester, you will:
- Design, create, and execute test scripts using the Selenium automation tool.
- Participate in testing discussions with client stakeholders and application development team.
- Create testing artifacts to support client needs.
- Liaise with the client development team as required to debug issues found during test execution.
- Log defects pertaining to automation findings.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Associate degree or Equivalent experience.
- 1+ year(s) experience in automated test script creation and test execution using Selenium.
- Experience in requirements/design gathering and analysis.
- Experience participating in system design sessions.
- Experience using Python language or similar.
- Experience using the Agile methodology for software development.
- Experience using Pega, JIRA, Git, BitBucket, and Jenkins (or similar tools).
Software development experience.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth
of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from
strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2
billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB