Job Title: AML Analyst
Location: New Castle, DE (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 months contract with possible extension/conversion
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for identifying potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or fraud reviews/investigations.
* Experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred
* Work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in AML.
* Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements preferred
* General understanding of Senior Public Figures, Money Service Businesses, Wealth Management and Retail Banking preferred.
* Established business knowledge and comprehension of financial products.
* Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
* Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
* Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
* Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to multitask and complete projects on time.
* SAR Writing experience, specifically in retail banking, and more knowledge of AML Red Flags such as cash structuring.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Attention To Detail
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Commercial Banking