Administrative Assistant for Corporate Office $23.00 to $27.00 per hour DOE
Contract with possibility to Hire!
Costa Mesa, CA
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- 3 - 5 year's experience
- Contract documentation
- Create, edit and update spreadsheets/reports
- Coordinate and Reconcile all appointment/walk-in activity
- Distribute and track documents, ensure proper routing/approvals, and deliver or file when finalized.
- Audit and prepare expense reports and check requests and route for approval.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Prepare/Setup conference for meetings, events (coffee, snacks, lunch, etc..)
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and answer calls as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, meeting agendas, letters and other written communications.
- Administer, organize and maintain project files, hard copy and electronically.
- Facilitate in setting up conference calls (e.g., video, or telephone, or other electronic variations) and arranging all necessary meeting supplies (i.e. meeting agenda, exhibits, and lunch orders).
APPLY NOW: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Agenda Development
- Balance Sheet