IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment) division of IQVIA enables pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations to build and deploy their own subject data collection solution, allowing clinical outcomes assessments to be used in more studies. Whether deploying to smartphones, tablets or the web, our build and deployment tools help automate the eCOA process, giving absolute transparency and greater control to sponsors and CRO’s.
- Train external clients and end users.
- Onboard and train new staff.
- Onboarding new hires, managing training schedules and completion of assessments
- Determines technical training objectives and develops appropriate training material.
- Interacts with subject matter experts and design course content.
- Conducts technical training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and system applications and processes as required.
- Deliver an engaging learning experience (Instructor-Led classroom training sessions or Virtual trainings) to drive increased knowledge and stronger application of concepts across audiences and product offerings, leveraging course content developed by Instructional Design.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required; graduate degree a plus
- Minimum of 4-6 years related experience and/or demonstrated competency in the pharmaceutical industry and in a training-based role.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Training Associate, eCOA Technologies to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: