To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- American Homes 4 Rent
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Title/Deed Coordinator - (Real Estate)
American Homes 4 Rent • Agoura Hills, CA
Posted 7 days ago
The Title Coordinator is responsible for acquiring, reviewing, coordinating the process of recording deeds, handling title policies, and ensuring that title is clear in connection with our property portfolio.
- Manage and monitor judicial/trustee deed process for several states
- Save and update title policies
- Recognize title defects, follow up on rescission matters and seek advice from appropriate parties as needed to resolve problems
- Work with local agencies to comply with local court/municipal requirements prior to recording deeds
- Prepare, review, and record deeds
- Review and complete property disclosures as needed for escrow transactions and notarize real estate documents as needed
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Takes initiative and works well with minimal direction
- Proactive self-learner with strong problem solving ability
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Demonstrate proficiency of basic computer skills, such as Microsoft applications
- Ability to be an effective member of project teams
- Capability to multi-task
- CA Commissioned Notary Public
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 5 years of experience in the real estate/title industry preferred
- Previous Title and Escrow experience preferred
- Familiarity in MS Office (Word/Excel) and MS Dynamics CRM preferred