To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Gatos, CA 95032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Los Gatos, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Vasona Creek Healthcare Center, a premiere skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is now accepting applications for a full time Registered Nurse, (RN - NOC shift).
In joining Vasona Creek, you become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Because your talent is focused on serving patients, residents and families with exemplary compassion and care, we are committed to providing you a premiere healthcare community, where together we can transform the future of healthcare.
Our ideal Registered Nurse will ensure effective and efficient nursing care is provided as prescribed by the physician and as required by the facility’s policies and procedures.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others which will mean more to you and those we serve.
To be successful in this position you will;
- Accurately prepare, administer and document medications, tests upon which the administration of medications are dependent, and perform treatments according to the physician’s orders.
- Assess the resident’s response to medication regime and notify the physician of refusal of medication/treatments and/or non-compliance with treatment plan.
- Inform resident and family member of mediation/treatment plan and new orders with explanation of the type, purpose and potential side effects of the medication/treatment.
- Ensure proper storage and security of drugs and biologicals in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Assist the Charge Nurse as required which includes but is not limited to assessment of residents on change of condition, notification of physician and families, admissions, discharges or transfers, weekly progress note documentation, MDS assessment and care plans.
- Key information into computer systems, including EMR.
- Assist in orientation and training of new nursing personnel, as required.
- Practice, implement and supervise Infection Control and Universal Precaution policies and procedures.
- Participate in Quality Assurance Program and attend in-service education & staff meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.