The Hilton Salt Lake City Center islooking for a (Full-Time / PM Shifts) Housekeeping / Houseperson!
Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shiftsthat start and end time may vary based of business needs. Ability to workholidays and weekends is required. (Schis subject to change based on business needs)
This position starts at 12.00 per/hr plus you will enjoy a full benefit package which includes:Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K (Match), Amazing Team Member andFriends and Family Travel Discounts, Discounted Team Member lunches, and other awesome Hilton Perks! At this property you will also enjoyFree access to our pool and fitness facility!
Hilton has beenrecognized as the #1 Best Company toWork For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Workand Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognitionon the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please readthe information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping / Houseperson,you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of thehotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Houseperson, Janitorial, Tower Attendant, Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Housekeeping, Full Time, Customer Service, Labor, Attendant,PM, Evening, Cleaning, Cleaner, Limpieza, Hilton, Salt Lake, Utah)