Address: USA-IL-Chicago-300 South Riverside Plaza
Store Code: CF Product Management (27184)
What's Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Peapod Digital Labs offers a complete experience for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of product leaders.
Our Co-op program is designed to provide hands-on, practical experiences while working alongside some of our industry's smartest teams. They will work in close collaboration with product managers to think about new way of innovating and helping our users to enjoy their experience with our services and products.
As a co-op, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the business and be involved in the company's most critical business decisions.
Transact and Serve pillar within PDL Product team, is responsible for driving digital innovation in core customer shopping areas of - account, registration, cart, checkout, shopping methods, communications, payments, customer care tools - across web and mobile platforms etc.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
* Transact and serve Team: A Co-op on the Transact and serve Team would work across multiple Scrum teams, and take up a couple of the high priority initiatives below. You will help document current state, identify gaps and improvement opportunities, help evaluate build vs buy solution decisions, define a phased roadmap, document MVP scope on confluence/JIRA, lead execution within Scrum teams, coordinate launch preparations etc.
* Fraud strategy and solutions
* B2B opportunities
* Customer communications vendor consolidation
* Food Lion Parity features execution support
* Business Analytics
* Knowledge management
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
* Ability to integrate diverse information into decisions, including usability studies, research and market analysis to enhance user satisfaction
* Understanding of how to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
* Ability to communicate with multiple representatives and stakeholders across various functions of the business
* Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
* Inherently driven by data to identify and pursue opportunities to improve our products
* Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
* Students currently in a Masters program are highly preferred
* Prior experience in agile (any role) is highly preferred
* Prior exposure in product management (any role) while not required, could be beneficial
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress - our people! Our vision is to become an organization where humanity is universally embraced; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are infused in our business; and our PDL employees are representative of the world and the communities that we serve.
We believe in total wellness, which encompasses a balance of physical, financial, and emotional wellness. No matter where you are on your personal wellness journey, PDL provides access to a variety of tools and resources to support total wellness. This includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with a strong company match, paid parental leave, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, generous and flexible paid time off and holiday policy, and an array of voluntary benefits including critical care, pet insurance, and additional life coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 271195_external_USA-IL-Chicago_9282022
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Consolidation (Financial)