To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Sylva Matthews
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Billing Representative Intermediate
Kelly Services • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Billing Representative- El Dorado Hills, CA Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking a Billing Representative with an industry-leading health insurance client in the El Dorado Hills, CA area! Job Description:
- Must have some time of Medical or Insurance billing (2+ years). And some type of Accounting experience. Must be able to articulate math, billing, and accounting.
- Billing and Reconciliation
- Maintains and reconciles records and account files. Performs related accounting activities.
- May maintain and reconcile assigned employer groups in accordance with provisions of the group s contract.
- May identify and research discrepancies affecting eligibility and/or allocations of payments.
- Monitors delinquency processing.
- May generate reports or conduct specialized research projects.
- Notifies supervisor of any reporting or payment deviations or discrepancies.
Education / Minimum Requirements:
- Must have some time of Medical or Insurance billing (2+ years).
- MS Office Skills, especially Excel. Billing reconciliation is in Excel
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and sales force automation/CRM tools
- Strong customer service skills.
- Minimum Experience Level: Typically requires high school diploma or GED with 1-2 years related accounts payable/receivable experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based tools Excel, Access, and Word.
- Ability to work independently to identify issues and takes corrective action. Has excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to effectively present information in small group situations.
- Schedule: M-F, start time can vary between 6:30am and 8:30am on an 8-hour shift.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com. Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.