Actively looking to hire an individual to help lead its transition to a new ERP system and manage the standardization of reports. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in report writing, database & software administration. Maturity and a proven track record of managing ERP systems are essential for this role. Creativity in developing IT solutions for internal and external clients is required. Additionally, the candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter, with a strong attention to detail. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, and will be on call 24 / 7. Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst include:
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst include:
- Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Deliver software development improvements.
- Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- 10+ years industry experience with IT Systems or college degree in the field of computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering with 5-7 years of equivalent work experience.
- SQL database reporting skills, using Crystal Reports and Excel are a must.
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skill.
- Implement best practices in reporting standardization, data integrity, design, validation and documentation.
- Solid experience in managing an ERP system.
- Willingness to become a power user of the ERP system and contact resource management software.
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-00416
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At EDI Staffing, we strive to provide the best staffing solutions for each of our business disciplines, in honest, resourceful, and creative techniques. Our mission is to connect talented people with great organizations across all industries, while maintaining our company values: accountability, innovation, integrity, teamwork and work ethic. Our commitment to our values becomes tangible in our daily customer interactions and lifetime customer relationships.
View the full profile