To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moorpark, CA 93021
- Company Confidential
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Security Officer
Confidential • Moorpark, CA
Posted 2 months ago
As a Customer Service Officer, there will be many times that you will be the first person people interact with at an assigned high-profile Client site. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive environment and an excellent customer service experience. Additionally, the ideal Customer Service Officer will observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for this Customer Service Officer include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
Several Customer Service Officer Positions Available
Full Tine and Part Time, across shifts
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. Additional requirements of the Customer Service Officer include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone) and transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Be an effective team member and courteous telephone manners
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Good organizational skills
Key Words: Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator
Securitas USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.