A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 43 countries and services more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Is responsible to provide technical support and/or improvements to existing products/processes, and/or to help transfer new products to manufacturing.
* Investigates failures on existing and/or new products and/or processes (including QC processes). Recommends and monitors the implementation of preventive actions and process
* Improvements resulting from these failure investigations.
* Provides technical expertise to projects related to scaling-up and/or automating production processes in order to increase capacity or reduce production costs.
* Help to monitor processes' validation to assure they meet regulatory requirements.
* Creates and presents reports on conducted experiments, failure investigations and validations. Creates and revises the necessary documentation to implement into production.
* Documentation must be compliant to company and Regulatory guidelines.
* Participates in Project Meetings to present reports and the status of the work packages he is responsible for.
* Uses knowledge of techniques and methods such as Project Management, Risk Analysis (e.g. FMEA), Problem Solving Methods (e.g. Lean 6 Sigma).
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's with 2-5 years of experience in Industrialization
Skills and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Risk Analysis, Problem Solving, current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance, site product lines and manufacturing processes (including QC), statistical methods.
* Analytical skills.
* Team player mindset.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Six Sigma Methodology
Continuous Improvement Process